Thursday, December 20

Return of the Pussy

Just when I thought my lesbian stalker had realized I was satisfied with my sexual preference my phone rings. Even after I had deleted her number off my phone a few days ago I still knew it was her calling. I quickly pressed ignore, naively thinking that would do the trick. I mean come on! Have you ever had the ignore button pushed on you? I have, and damn could I tell I was being ignored. You know what I did? Took it as a lost and moved on. I just figure said person ignoring me either would call me back or would fuck off.
I received a text message next, "Baby, are you there?" What in the name of all that is good? Baby? No, I am not your baby. When did I accept this nickname? I decided to ignore the text. I was hoping she'd figure her "baby" was not available to talk.
Nope. I was wrong. Soon enough I received a picture message. "Look I got my nails done. They are almost as cute as you!" Oh joy. This was a never-ending battle. This girl will not give up. The Army or something needs to recruit her. She does not surrender.
My phone just went off. She waited about half an hour to send another text. "I have been thinking a lot about you." I want to say, "Is it how I am straight? I keep telling you I do not want you in that way, yet you have seemed to just ignore me and go along in this fantasy world where I am crazy about you."
Instead, I ignore it. I am going to Verizon tomorrow to change my phone number. I am already in the process of deleting my myspace but I think I accidently clicked on some myspace newsletter and named it spam so I do not receive emails from myspace anymore. Ha, I guess I will just delete all my stuff and never use the account again.
Then, I will not have to deal with this girl. I tried being as nice as possible, but it is just getting a little out of hand.
There goes my phone again.......

6 comments:

jeff said...

wow, i had a stalker once. it wasnt as bad as your situation but it was interesting, haha.

Bharat said...

my... you have some serious issues with this lesbian princess of yours... have you tried picking up and screaming your head off?

Commissioner said...

I would be freaked out!

Steesher said...

You should give her the link to this blog, maybe reading this and people's reactions might knock some sense into her.

Anonymous said...

hahaha i hate being called "baby" too XD but still.. can't you just block the number?? thank god my phone has that extremely useful option. when the blocked person calls you, they get this weird noises as if the phone has been disconected or something ;D but still, that girl sounds super psycho.

Cocaine Princess said...

Great Blog!!!!

Have a wonderful and Merry Christmas. All the best to you. I guess I was wrong, I'm not the only one who doesn't like roses!
XOXOXOXO,
Cocaine Princess