Monday, December 17

Lesbian? No, I Didn't Think So.

I don't know if it was the boyfriend. The fact that I am astounded by Justin Timberlake completely. Maybe it could be how I have only had sexual relations with a man. Oh, possibly it's that even on my myspace there are pictures of a man kissing me on the cheek and mentions of my relationship to a man I call "Bebe".

What I am trying to get at: How did a girl fall for me and think I would reciprocate the feelings?

I started talking to this girl that I met online. We hit it off. We had a lot in common and it was nice talking to someone that didn't use to work with me, or know all of that chaotic mess. I could pretend that all of that didn't happen to me. I did not pretend to be lesbian though. Oh no. I am very much a hetro and I very much love my boyfriend.
I have no problem with lesbians, gays, bis, and everything in between. The only problem I may possibly have is a girl flipping out on me and saying I sent her mixed signals. How? Was it that I said a celebrity woman was attractive after I told her about the date my b o y f r i e n d took me on? Can I not say a woman is attractive? My mother does. She is 37, and has been married to the same m a n for 19 years. Scandalous.

It could be the fact that I watch the L Word. Damn it. I knew someone would catch on!

I do feel bad though. This girl finally stopped bombarding my phone. It took her two days of me saying, "I am not like that" for her to get that I am not like that. Psh. I wish her feelings had not gotten hurt but in the same breath I wish she would have paid a little more attention to the details.

Goodness.

2 comments:

Commissioner said...

I knew someone years ago that thought he as gay because he was having thoughts about a gay man that he had met. It turns out he was just so lonely for attention that he was thinking about anyone who would give him attention. In short he was not gay... just lonely.

HeatherrrEloise said...

Maybe she was hoping I was lonely. I don't know.
All I know is that I was trying to talk to her as a friend and she kept taking it the wrong way.
I never once told her I was into females.
I talked a LOT about my boyfriend.
Lol.
Idk though.