Wednesday, December 19

Keep It Covered Already!

When I was fourteen I kept my clothes on. I also did when I was fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, and well right now at eighteen. I like to keep it dignified. I like to make someone wonder, not expose it all like a cheap fifty cent hooker. Apparently this is not the case for all girls out there.
I normally keep my opinions on these kind of matters to myself. I do not know what makes these girls (necessarily) do these things, nor do I really want to truly know why. Today though, I have been astounded and I am sick of it. I have to speak on this matter.
Myspace: This down-right mindless site keeps children, and adults a like, trapped for hours. I am a victim too, and I have seen many things on that site that, quite frankly, almost make me run to my bathroom and vomit. I have seen children, I sometimes still consider most eighteen year olds children though the law tells me different, almost as nude as you can be in pictures. I see them showing off as much breast as possible and lowering pants, or just going straight to a lacy type pair of panties. It makes me sick. Sure, I have a picture of me in a tank top but you cannot see my lovely ladies. I make sure that Jonathan is the only person that gets the joy of seeing my party pads. Girls in mini-skirts and a bra. Girls in just bra and underwear. Girls in no bras holding their breast, maybe letting a little nip sneak through, and I am sick of it. I used to tell Jon how proud I was that my sisters have not fallen through and got stuck in the brothel house along with the rest of their friends.
For a while I did not have a myspace. I did not really have a point. I have a cell phone. Whoever needs me can find me. And that was that. Well, one day Jon was browsing through his myspace and saw that (edited on Dec. 22nd to protect a girl I deeply care about.)
I just do not see why girls think they have to be, well what is the word I am looking for, sex kittens (to use a nicer term) at such a young age? Or in general really. I understand wanting to be sexy when you are older. When you are an adult. When it is legal for you to have consensual sex, but what is the whole deal with wanting to be some sex machine at fucking fifteen years old? I think it is sick really. I think the grown men who look at pictures like that are fucking sick, and I think it is sad that not more people are disgusted by this type of thing.
Maybe I am alone on this. Maybe I am the only one who thinks having sex outside of a relationship is tacky. Maybe I am the sole person who believes that the modest are indeed the hottest (and probably have less s.t.d.s and baby mama drama). Maybe I am the last person alive that still wants real love and romance and not just some chance at an orgasm. I do not know, but I hope I am not.

6 comments:

DragonRaid said...

you're not alone. modesty is lost these days. the media promotes sex, and the children are mislead. they want to be older when they're younger. it's getting really out of control.

Anonymous said...

i always smile whenever i'm all covered up (like wearing a jacket and jeans and all that) and i get guys to look at me XD

but yeah, i love myspace too (to kid around w/ my friends), but then i see some girls' profiles w/.. provocative pics.. it's annoying, it pisses me off.. they give myspace a bad name.

Commissioner said...

I get a kick when I see a girl dressed in summer clothes when its winter.

HeatherrrEloise said...

Yeah, I used myspace to catch up with people who lived in places I used to live.



I am just glad that y'all get it.
And I am not alone.
Thanks!

jeff said...

blame it on the media. it's a game of copying. the media shows what people want to see which is sex then the media broadcasts all over the fuckin place nudity, sext etc. So eventually we have people trying to copy what the media exaggerates in sex and nudity. It's a never-ending cycle, really.

Bharat said...

gah... finally... someone who agrees... personally I don't have myspace (i refuse to!!), but I've seen people (children) logging on at college, and the stuff they say about some of the pictures there is just... disturbing... i am so glad i grew brains just before this stupid hype caught on...

women can look pretty damn stunning in clothes... no.. really... i said clothes... being sexy or hot is not the same bloody thing as being naked... keep the bedroom antics.. for.. well.. the bedroom...