Thursday, January 24

Quick

Eeeeek.
I don't have much time but here is the gist.


GOT THE JOB!
[i will start after i get my food handlers card, again.eww.]
Decided to start communicating with kids I went to high school with.
[i got over the fear of the 'dropout' talk. no one has brought it up either.]
An old friend I miss dearly called me today.
[we have plans on saturday now.]
I think I am calling off my hot date tomorrow.
[bc it's with my ex & i should not be an idiot....]
An old (major) crush of mine contacted me today.
[said i was looking 'bomb' ... don't laugh. it's a compliment of sorts.]
&& I got a random check in the mail from my old work.
[hell yes, now my bills can be paid & i can afford my habit still.]

I am having some luck.
I like this:]

4 comments:

Victoria said...

sounds like a pretty good day...

yay for the job!
& reconnecting to old friends!

& to be completely honest, going on dates with exes arent usually good ideas, unless you're both REALLY interested still, not just lonely.

haha if someone told me i was looking "bomb" i'd think of it as a compliment too

Anonymous said...

wow, everything's so awesome! ^^

jeff said...

Sounds like your life's looking up, I congratulate you.

Bharat said...

yay for you :)
stuff starting to pick up now... i hope you did call that date off... enjoy hating guys for a bit will ya?