Saturday, January 19

Back To Reality

I have to keep this short because I have to finish my laundry, unpacking, and then get some sleep finally.

In a nutshell, the man that I thought loved me did some vile horrible things to me. I called my mother begged her to give me a second chance. I am living with my parents again. I am going back to school to get my ged, then a tech school to get a skill for a decent job, then to college to become a history (or english) teacher. I have barely any rules (except learn how to become independent) and I can even smoke. My mom is going to teach me to drive, and she is encouraging my writing (for once). I do not blame myself for what happened between me and my ex. I think we had equal shares in the 'not working out' category but everything else that happened was his fault and I know I did not deserve it. I am taking a break from men until I am happy and stable. I am not going to obsess about everything that happened in this past week and a half. I may bring it up in a later blog, if y'all insist. I will start reading y'alls again in a few days and get caught up. I am sorry, just a lot has happened.

Now I have to go because I am thirsty, need a smoke, and have some chores to finish.

2 comments:

Bharat said...

That's great... I'm glad you did the right thing and got yourself out of that mess... even more so that you don't blame yourself... you sound a lot happier now that you've got targets.... :)

Anonymous said...

it's important to feel good about yourself and wanting to actually keep feeling that before getting involved w/ someone again. nice to see you're looking into the future awaiting awesome things to happen.