Monday, January 28

Parentals

Confusion.
Y'all let me come back.
I thought we were fixing everything.
Why, after a week and a half, is there now second guessing?

Using.
Is this the word you really thought depicted this properly?
It was not how I viewed it.
It is not what I was doing.

Mistakes.
We have all made them in this home.
There have been words said that should not have been.
Things have been done that should not have been acted upon.


If I am wanted out, I will leave.
This time though, if I am really getting kicked out,
I will not come back.
The cord will be cut.
I will not live like this.

5 comments:

Bharat said...

you shouldn't either... i hope they didn't mean that... but you'll have to deal with the anger if that's all it is... IF that's all it is...

Commissioner said...

I hope you find happiness.

Bharat said...

Heya... I hope you're alright, and I hope you're still at home... no place like home to begin a recovery... no matter how bad it gets, there's always your room to look forward to...

and i do hope you're moving on... you deserve the happiness... :)

Cocaine Princess said...

I finally caught up with your posts. What can i say about your poems- you know I am a fan! I'm glad you got the job!

XOXOXOXO,
Cocaine Princess

jeff said...

All I can say is that you express deep emotion through your poems. Very direct.