Friday, February 22

Stronger

The feeling I get from deleting my myspace is beyond words.
Lucky for you, I have (somehow) coaxed those words out.

Ha.
I no longer sit and stare at my home page praying for a new something.
New comment.
New blog comment.
New friend request.
New picture comment.
New message.
Myspace had a sick way of making me feel lonely and friendless.
If a day went by in which I didn't receive something I would feel low.
That is pathetic.
Not only that, but why does everyone become obsessed with other people's pages.
(Hence, the new 'let's-private-my-page-so-no one-can-see-it!')
I was part of that.
I thought everyone was looking at my page.
Reading my comments.
Being nosy bastards.
I guess I only thought that because I was doing that.
Using Mozilla because it has that great function where you can blank out all of the editing someone did to their page and be able to read all of their comments.
My little sisters taught me that.
Wow.
I do feel really pathetic now.
Oh well, I broke the spell though.

Another bright side is:
I no longer am getting harassed by that stupid gapping vagina chick (see an older post).

No really.
She was taking my myspace way too seriously!
I had some headline about how no one is going to take what I worked for, or stop me, or something all "grrrrl power" like I am a Spice Girl or something.
This girl decides that it MUST be about her, right?
Because I must have NOTHING better to do than create surreptitious headlines referring to me winning Jonathan and not her.
How completely crazy is she?
Sure, I have bitched about her but why the hell would I made my whole damn profile about her?
(She has made her whole profile about me and Jonathan...it is creepy.)
This was the final thing that made me realize that I needed to get rid of my damn myspace.
It was getting out of control.

Plus +++
Myspace takes up too much time anyway.
Even now, I promised myself I would finish reading 'Wicked' finally and what did I do instead?
Sit on myspace all day and post bulletins about how I should be doing something else.
Wow.
I know.
I am embarrassed.

Now that the cycle is broken I feel better.
I can focus on other things.
I am twenty pages away from finishing 'Wicked'.
*proud*
ANNNND I do not have to postpone blog writing because I struck up a boring (yet addictive) conversation on myspace.



I wonder what Ms. Gapping Vag-Freak will post about now?
How lonely is it fighting against nothing?
:]

2 comments:

Bharat said...

my you really do hate this gaping va-jay-jay chick huh? (va-jay-jay... oh the humanity :) )

i got rid of my facebook for a few months... it was way too much of a distraction... i'd just spend hours and hours on it doing nothing... but then... okay, i'm a teensy bit weak... still, I don't have haters/stalkers... so that's cool :) still, i'm okay now... i've learnt to master the urge..

myspace is crap anyway :) actually none of that stuff is good for us... necessary tho, but not good...

Victoria said...

oh mannn. when i deleted my myspace i felt so.... free.

i still have facebook but i dont think that sucks the life out of you as much.

maybe thats just me.

plus i hate how people had all of those different layouts. like would it kill you to NOT freeze my computer every 3 seconds? haha