Friday, June 20

McCrush

Oh I fall yet again for the adorable eyes of an assistant manager.


I have a McCrush on my assistant manager Jeff.
I just started working there last week.
Today was my fifth day of work.
We have worked together everyday.
He makes me smile.
I have not really smiled, honestly, in quite a few months.
My favorite part of the McCrush is that he is married.
I can just like from afar.
There is no worries.
No flirting.
No possibility.
Just a sweet fantasy.


In other news:

I want a tattoo; needles freak me out.
My vision has been extremely blurry for the past four months; free clinic trip is scheduled for Thursday.
I am struggling to read "Rant" (Palahniuk); I have only make it through thirty pages.
Jon actually took me to see Sex and the City the other day; we did not fight.
(The great thing about being friends is there is less fighting.)

2 comments:

Bharat said...

I totally know what that last line is like... and I can't believe you watch Sex and the City... SEX AND THE CITY I SAY... could a title be more degrading? csht, well, i'll just keep my opinion to myself :)

McCrush :D

Arielle Fragassi said...

Rant was a good book. Not his best, but I love the thought of passing on a disease like rabies on purpose, plus I've always loved distopian themed books about the future. :D