Tuesday, March 18

Short

bvt better than nothing right?


To keep it simple so I do not get harassed:

I finally have a damn job.
I am no longer unemployed.
Thanks Target.
(and i'm not even starting over at min. wage ... hello relief)
&& I am probably going to have a second job also.
(hello spare cash/future car)


I will update more soon.
Sorry I have been a bag of assholes.
I am just either busy or sick.
More soon.
(& i'm going to catch up on y'alls too!)
=]



ps: Thanks Chloe! I appreciate the compliment. I try to keep it real.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

short n' sweet ^^

awesome you got a job. i'm still looking for one xD

k said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cocaine Princess said...

Congratulations on your job!

XOXOXOXO,
Cocaine Princess

Bharat said...

yay for the job.. and the second one... now you've got your own two feet... and you've got a fresh start... and that could equal mental independancy if you need it to be...

not so much a leech any more huh? what's happening with Jonathan?